Wednesday 26 August 2009

So many challenges

and just not enough time.

I've only been surfing the papercrafting blogs for a few weeks but I've come across so many great and inspirational challenges but I just don't seem to be able to keep up with them. I must need more practise, lots more crafting time, thats what I need.

Nevertheless I have noticed that I have all ready made acouple of cards that could be entered into a challenge first this Popcorn Bear Christmas card for the Allsorts Challenge. The challenge was to follow the sketch and tear somewhere on the card.



For the next challenge I'm entering this card into the Cupcake Challenge, the challenge a shape card anything goes but square. I made this one for my friends daughters first birthday.

Thank you for taking the time to come and take a look.

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Great cards! Popcorn bear is so cute.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Joanne, so pretty and the little boot in the centre is amazing! Thank you for joining in the fun this week at CCC :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanne

    I love what you have done with the sketch.

    Brilliant card with a great sentiment.

    The shoe is gorgeous.

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling.. OH I love that sweet little shoe. You must tell how you made it...Lovely job!!
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joanne

    This challenge business is a bit light amerry go round is't it, but it is fun, but as I found can become very addictive, just like crafting in general.

    Anyway, on to your card, so pretty as is that lovely little bootie, so original.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card i love the image and the tearing looks great..
    love the baby shoe soooo sweet!
    thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joanne, what an adorable baby's bootie. I always think they look so amazing but don't have the patience to have a go! Great colours and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creations. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete